At Orange Sport Supply, we are a team of like-minded individuals who share a passion for bikes and the outdoors. We come from various backgrounds but work side-by-side to offer an exceptional experience to our Dealers day in and day out. We enjoy working as a team to bring some of the finest service and products to Independent Bicycle Dealers all across Canada.
If you are passionate, hard-working and motivated we want to hear from you!
You can work in any of the following areas:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Shipping and Receiving/Warehouse
- Administration and Accounting (Payable and Receivable)
- Purchasing/Brand Management
- Information Technology
- Warranty and Repairs
Why work at Orange Sport Supply?
- Location, location, location! We are situated at the base of the Famous North Shore Mountains. A great bike ride is only minutes away!
- We have a fun, laid-back atmosphere
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the company exist
- Be part of a fast growing business in the exciting sporting goods industry
- Deals on bike parts. Need I say more?
Orange Sport Supply Inc. is a fast growing bicycle parts and accessories distributor located in North Vancouver.
We are looking to fill the position of Warehouse Assistant. This will be a permanent full time position working within our warehouse, fulfilling the picking and packing of orders to our customers.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accurately pick and pack orders from dealers
- Participate in counting, receiving, and organizing orders from vendors
- Entering dealer address and shipment information accurately into shipment databases
- Participate in inventory counts
- Help in maintaining an organized and efficient work area
- Highly detail oriented, organized, quality oriented, and able to multitask
- Must have strong computer (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
- Previous experience in the bicycle industry is a definite asset
- Previous experience in inventory control is a definite asset
- Forklift certification is an advantage, but willing to train
- Able to lift items of at least 20-30 pounds with ease
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, hard working
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Good basic math skills
Please send resume and cover letter to jobs[at]orangesportsupply.com
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.