At Orange Sport Supply, we are a team of like-minded individuals who share a passion for bikes and the outdoors. We come from various backgrounds but work side-by-side to offer an exceptional experience to our dealers day in and day out. We enjoy working as a team to bring some of the finest service and products to independent bicycle dealers all across Canada.
If you are passionate, hard-working and motivated we want to hear from you!
You can work in any of the following areas:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Shipping and Receiving/Warehouse
- Administration and Accounting (Payable and Receivable)
- Purchasing/Brand Management
- Information Technology
- Warranty and Repairs
Why work at Orange Sport Supply?
- Location, location, location! We are situated at the base of the famous North Shore mountains. A great bike ride is only minutes away!
- We have a fun, laid-back atmosphere
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the company exist
- Be part of a fast growing business in the bicycle industry
- Great deals on nice bike parts
Accounts Receivable/General Accounting Clerk
Orange Sport Supply Inc. is a fast growing bicycle parts and accessories distributor located in North Vancouver.
We are looking for a detail oriented individual with strong organization and communication skills to fill the role of Accounts Receivable/General Accounting Clerk.
We offer a flexible workplace and the chance to be part of a team that shares a love of the outdoors and enjoys an active lifestyle.
This is a key full time position responsible for a variety of general accounting and office duties with an emphasis on Accounts Receivable.
Main areas include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Manage and Administer Customer Accounts
- Process Daily Cash Receipts
- Establish and maintain effective customer working relationships
- Accounts Payable
- General Office
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Relevant experience
- Courses in accounting or bookkeeping
- Competent in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to multitask and use initiative
- Ability to develop an excellent rapport with customers (independent bike shops) including being comfortable making collection calls
- Expected to work independently, but will receive direction from and will report to the Accounting Manager
- Speaking French is not required but would be a definite asset
Contact: Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Accounting Clerk” to email@example.com
Orange Sport Supply Inc. is a fast growing bicycle parts and accessories distributor located in the Dollarton area of North Vancouver. Some of our 50 distributed brands include Schwalbe, 100%, Stan’s No Tubes, FSA, Supacaz, NiteRider, and KMC.
We are looking to fill the position of Warehouse Assistant. This will be a permanent full time position working within our warehouse, fulfilling the picking and packing of orders to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately pick and pack orders from dealers
- Participate in counting, receiving, and organizing orders from vendors
- Entering dealer address and shipment information accurately into shipment databases
- Participate in inventory counts
- Help in maintaining an organized and efficient work area
- Highly detail oriented, organized, quality oriented, and able to multitask
- Must have strong computer (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
- Previous experience in the bicycle industry is a definite asset
- Previous experience in inventory control is a definite asset
- Forklift certification is an advantage, but willing to train
- Able to lift items of at least 20-30 pounds with ease
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, hard working
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Good basic math skills
If you have bike repair skills, or have worked as a bike mechanic in the past, your skills would be considered an asset and may allow you to expand your role in our company.
Contact: Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Warehouse Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.