At Orange Sport Supply, we are a team of like-minded individuals who share a passion for bikes and the outdoors. We come from various backgrounds but work side-by-side to offer an exceptional experience to our dealers day in and day out. We enjoy working as a team to bring some of the finest service and products to independent bicycle dealers all across Canada.
If you are passionate, hard-working and motivated we want to hear from you!
You can work in any of the following areas:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Shipping and Receiving/Warehouse
- Administration and Accounting (Payable and Receivable)
- Purchasing/Brand Management
- Information Technology
- Warranty and Repairs
Why work at Orange Sport Supply?
- Location, location, location! We are situated at the base of the famous North Shore mountains. A great bike ride is only minutes away!
- We have a fun, laid-back atmosphere
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the company exist
- Be part of a fast growing business in the bicycle industry
- Great deals on nice bike parts
Orange Sport Supply Inc. is a fast growing bicycle parts and accessories distributor located in the Dollarton area of North Vancouver. The area is transit accessible.
Some of our 50 distributed brands include: 100%, Stan’s No Tubes, Box Components, Supacaz, Schwalbe, NiteRider, and Apidura.
We are looking to fill the position of Warehouse Assistant. This will be a permanent full time position working within our warehouse, fulfilling the picking and packing of orders to our customers.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Accurately pick and pack orders from dealers
- Participate in counting, receiving, and organizing orders from vendors
- Entering dealer address and shipment information accurately into shipment databases
- Participate in inventory counts
- Help in maintaining an organized and efficient work area
- Previous experience in inventory control is a definite asset
- Previous experience in the bicycle industry is a definite asset
- Highly detail oriented, organized, quality oriented, and able to multitask
- Must have strong computer (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
- Forklift certification is an advantage, but willing to train
- Able to lift items of at least 20-30 pounds with ease. Some packages may be upwards of 50+ pounds
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, hard working
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Good basic math skills
If you have bike repair skills, or have worked as a bike mechanic in the past, your skills would be considered an asset for this position, and may allow you to expand your role in our company.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.