At Orange Sport Supply, we are a team of like-minded individuals who share a passion for bikes and the outdoors. We come from various backgrounds but work side-by-side to offer an exceptional experience to our dealers day in and day out. We enjoy working as a team to bring some of the finest service and products to independent bicycle dealers all across Canada.
If you are passionate, hard-working and motivated we want to hear from you!
You can work in any of the following areas:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Shipping and Receiving/Warehouse
- Administration and Accounting (Payable and Receivable)
- Purchasing/Brand Management
- Information Technology
- Warranty and Repairs
Why work at Orange Sport Supply?
- Location, location, location! We are situated at the base of the famous North Shore mountains. A great bike ride is only minutes away!
- We have a fun, laid-back atmosphere
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the company exist
- Be part of a fast growing business in the bicycle industry
- Great deals on nice bike parts
Inside Sales Representative
Orange Sport Supply Inc. is a dynamic, well-respected, growing bicycle parts and accessories distributor. We are based in North Vancouver and service bicycle retailers across Canada.
We offer a flexible workplace and the chance to be part of a team that shares a love of the outdoors and enjoys an active lifestyle.
This is a key, full-time position responsible for maintaining our excellent customer relationships while recognizing every opportunity to drive sales. We are looking to fill the role with a highly skilled and self-motivated individual with superb communication skills who can integrate into our excellent, existing team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible processing web orders, taking phone orders, maximizing sales on a per order basis, maintain the extremely high standards of customer service that we are known for, and enhancing existing relationships
- The successful candidate will report to the Sales Manager.
- The successful candidate will be fully trained in sales so they can understand how the day to day operations are run and participate as an active team member. They will work closely with the Sales Manager to learn the expectations of this position and how it importantly ties our company and our customers together.
- exceptional attention to detail, team player and communicator
- must have previous bike industry experience
- must have a very strong technical background in bike parts
- very strong background in sales
- highly skilled in maximizing sales while keeping customer relations at an extremely high level
- well versed in customer service
- To be mutually agreed upon
- Commensurate with experience
If you feel you would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you. All applications will be kept in strictest confidence. Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.